Sunday, September 5, 2010

Free Blog Makeovers?

Edit: I am now the owner of Beauty {free blog designs} - I offer many packages, both priced and free! =)

Would anyone be interested in getting a free blog makeover? I've spent considerable time designing my website and other blog and I'm thinking about doing free makeovers/headers/blog buttons for anyone interested...let me know if you could use something like that. Below are two screenshots of some templates I designed. If enough people express interest in getting a free makeover/header/blog button, I'll create a new page on my blog with contact info and particulars regarding styles, colors, details, etc. Please let me know if you're interested by commenting!! Thank you all so much! =)



                                                     
(These are basic templates - I would be able to add all sorts of things, such as polls, pictures, links, and lots more!)

1 comments:

Hope Marie said...

That would be sooo cool!