Monday, September 6, 2010

Something Beautiful Photography Contest


Hannah, from Clicked and Captured Photography and the Bloom Magazine Staff Blog, is helping host the Something Beautiful Photography Contest - and these are my four entries! I edited each photo by adjusting the highlighting, shadows, and saturation. For complete details on how to enter the contest, check out Hannah's blog post at
http://photosbyhannahm.blogspot.com/2010/09/something-beautiful-photography-contest.html





Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

hannah m said...

Gorgeous, girl! I ADORE the first shot especially. Just divine!

Thank you so much for joining. Your entries have been counted:)

Blessings,
Hannah

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

Great, thanks so much Hannah!!

(Oh, and thanks for following me!) =)

Alex Maria said...

These pictures are incredible!! I especially love the third shot where you made the yellow flower stand out. Great job!

**Thanks so much for leaving that sweet comment and follow on my blog! I'm now following yours ;)

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

Thanks so much, Alex! (and thanks for following me!) ;)

Emily Ann Putzke said...

amazing pictures! I love them all! =)

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

Thanks, Emily! =)