Thursday, March 24, 2011

Announcing…

I keep having a bunch of announcements. Sorry. =D Today I’m actually announcing two things – and they’re both new blogs. First up is this one – Thirst for Purity. Katie is one of my very dear friends, so I was elated when she told me that she was going to start a blog, and that she wanted me to design it! We finished it about a week ago, and she already has some really great posts and photos up. Check it out and do follow her!! I know you’ll love her blog as much as I do. ;)
The second blog is actually more of a website/blog/facebook/vimeo deal – my brother, sister, and I have always been into making movies, and recently we decided to come up with a name for ourselves and our videos. ;) So we are now Dark Sky Film Studios! You can check out our website, blog, Facebook, and Vimeo pages.
Follow our blog to keep updated on our upcoming videos, see behind-the-scenes footage, and hear about what we’re learning as we go along. We’re also in the process of adding our current videos to the blog – one is up and more are coming!
So what are you waiting for? Go follow Katie’s blog and our blog! =D And the first five followers will be personally thanked by us in our next video! ;)

0 comments: