Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Website and Blog Layout!

Well, it took me a few weeks to find my favorite web hosts, web builders, etc., but I've finally finished designing my website. (Although I will continue to add and modify some of the photos I have on my website) I've had a blast figuring all this out - and have learned a lot about HTML coding! =) I'm still in the process of configuring my domain to point to my website, but I do have a "vanity URL" that will always be in use. Here is the link - Hannah Rose Photography


The point of this website is to hopefully get some more visibility...with the view of Lord willing doing some professional photography in the future. Who knows, it may never happen, but I had fun with the website and if it attracts a potential client, then great! =)

0 comments: