Saturday, May 29, 2010

Honors Recital!

On Sunday ( in the afternoon!) we went to the theatre for my recital. We got there about an hour early so, I had time to calm down and get some photos. I was nervous walking up, but it went very well and I didn’t make any mistakes. (yeah!) (My sister Maria took the photo of me at the piano.) Afterwards there was a reception, and it was held next to this neat room with tall windows. The windows had no glass in them and were totally open to the outside…so I got some pictures there. =)  We had a lot of fun. Here are the photos! 

 

Honor's Recital! 116 Honor's Recital! 011 Honor's Recital! 017 Honor's Recital! 027 Honor's Recital! 033 Honor's Recital! 035 Honor's Recital! 047 Honor's Recital! 109

1 comments:

thearmoury said...

Hannah - I thank the Lord for the blessings we all enjoyed on the day of your recital - thanks for sharing that with us. I am deeply grateful for you in so many ways - but I especially delight in your love for our Savior!