Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6 {moment i wish i could relive}

Well, without a doubt, I wish I could relive one summer day with my closest and dearest friends. Actually, it was (I believe) only the second time that we had seen them, but we were instant friends and had the most glorious water fight. ;) It happened to be on a Sunday, which meant that we were still in our church clothes, and of course we were soaked. That was one of the best times ever. Our family had been going through some very hard times, and meeting these wonderful, amazing people and hitting it off so well with each one of them was absolutely amazing.

I wish I could go back and relive the moment - and be sure to take in every little thing. One thing I've realized is to not take for granted the wonderful moments in life. I would love to go back and be able to appreciate it all as much as I possibly could.

That summer day was about ten years ago, and we all still remain the closest and best of friends. <3

0 comments: