Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14 {vacation i want to take}

I'd love to visit Rome. I'm one of the people who loves to see ancient artifacts and buildings that haven't been restored - I love to see ancient things as they were. And wow, would Rome ever be a place for photos! History + photography = you gotta love it. ;)



The history would be horrific to hear again, mostly in terms of the Coliseum. So many faithful believers lost their lives to the applause of the mobs - dying terribly cruel deaths because of their faith. But how amazing it would be to see where these men and women had stood fast, even knowing that they would be killed by some wild beast, a gladiator, or someone else - standing for Christ.





Note: You have until midnight tomorrow (Saturday) to enter my giveaway! ;) I will be announcing the winners on Sunday afternoon or Monday morning - so stay tuned! ;)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

This was my other place I want to visit! This, PEI and Montana. :D

Mattea said...

PARIS!!! I just really LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEE the Eiffel Tower. It's so amazing! And I love french, it's so elegant.
And I want to go to Hawaii for my honeymoon. (not saying I'm making plans or anything! LOL)
~Matty <3

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

Oh, all those places sound so cool! There are so many amazing places in the world. ;)