Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 is on its Way

How weird is that? 2010 has been a very unusual year in that it has seemed to go quickly and slowly at the same time. (I know - that doesn't make much sense. Sorry. ;)  ) This year has been a hard one - but it has also been sprinkled with many blessings.

"AND IF OUR GOD IS FOR US, THEN WHO CAN STAND AGAINST US?"

Most of you know that I've sewn two wedding dresses, and that I am trying to sell them both. Well, my sister and I did a photoshoot of her in both dresses on Sunday (church was cancelled due to the amount of snow we got). Here are some of the photos!








If you're in the mood for a free blog design, then head over to Iona's blog! Iona asked if I would consider providing one of my design packages for the giveaway, and of course I agreed. =) The deadline is midnight...but you can still enter until then. ;) (I know I've been a bit behind on my blogging) Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy New Year, Hannah! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures. They're just gorgeous, and so is your sister.:) I can totally see the second one being a book cover!

Love ya,
Caroline

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

Thanks, Caroline! Happy New Year to you, too! =)

(ha ha...thanks! ;) )

Love ya too!

Mattea said...

AWESOME posing Maria! (were you cold?!)

I LOVE your dress Hannah! I can't believe you actually made it, it's incredibly amazing!! (though I don't think I'll be needing it anytime soon. ;-))
love ya!
~Matty

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

Ha ha...Maria did get a little cold, but believe it or not, it was not nearly as cold as it looks! It felt like it was in the mid to upper forties. That's NC for you! ;)

Aw, thanks, Mattea!