Tuesday, October 26, 2010

20 in 10 Photography Challenge

Emily at Emily Grace Photography is hosting an Autumn photography challenge! Actually, I'm very late to be entering - the contest ends tonight at midnight. =S

*note to self - try to enter photography contests more than a few hours before they end.* ;)

So, here's my entry - and I'd love for you to head on over to Emily's blog and enter your best fall photo with lots of light and shadows in her contest! (I think she'd like that, too! =)  )



20in10





5 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow that is awesome! I am feeling totally intimidated at all the wonderful entries that people are sending in! =) I can't wait to see who wins!

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

Thanks! Yep - I'm excited to see who wins, too! =)

Emily Grace said...

Beautiful, Hannah!
I don't know why the linky isn't working--so thanks for leaving a comment instead! =)

Sister in Christ,
Emily
emilygrace-photography.blogspot.com

Emily Grace said...

Congratulations, your photo is in my href="http://emilygrace-photography.blogspot.com/2010/10/20-in-10-photography-challenge_27.html" target="_blank">favorite five, Hannah! =)

In Christ,
Emily Grace
emilygrace-photography.blogspot.com

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

Yeah! Thank you, Emily!! =)